Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, January 26, 2017

#bellletstalk Having A Mental Illness Isn't Something To Be Ashamed Of: 1 in 5 People Do


After a lifetime of being stalked by Laurie and being raped and followed, I too, suffer from depression.  There is a stigma that needs to be lifted from this disease that many people do not understand.  I am treated for depression and have found that it is something that has helped me immensely.  I no longer suffer from long periods of down time that leave me feeling like I can't do the things that keep me from focusing on helping other people or myself.  Health care providers and health care professionals can provide a lot of different services for those that are able to get to them.  In Canada, as in the United States, not enough people are able to get to these services the way some are.  That isn't acceptable

I spent a lot of time thinking that treatment for depression was hocus pocus, I was wrong.  It's not.  It really does work!!! I am happy to tell you that there are ways of dealing with your problems through counseling and medication that work tremendously well.  There is so much that can be done to make your life so much more livable.  If you or someone that you love suffers from a mental illness, you should find a way to support programs like #bellletstalk to help provide services to the people that you love.

You don't have to let the sad things in your life rule every single thought that your have.  They can come, but more important, they CAN GO.  That's what I've learned.

Thank you Cassandra and Stephen...