Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Ask Jeffrey If I Gave Him THE BEST Alternative EVER To Make A Good Faith Effort? Then Keep The Pressure On Him To Do IT!!!


You all know why Jeffrey has you as friends, to keep him honest.  You have one job, to make sure that he doesn't fuck up.  I know it and so do you.  It's been nine years of really hard pressure on me and I've come up with probably the very best solution of my life for him and Marilyn and he knows it.  It's almost so brilliant that it makes me think, I'm smarter than I thought.  There are so many ways to make this situation work for my team now, but not many that have the kind of ending that I intended.  With the situation that we have, I know what to do.

Statutorily, I have Laurie where I want her.  I know I can close the gap on the police department and get what my team needs without hurting almost all of my friends.  This will put us in a position to do what we've intended for a very long time.  There is only one catch, it requires the action of Jeffrey.  I don't want to give away the plan, but I will say this, he's never been given a healthier situation to do the most good for himself and me.  I'm fine either way, but this solution makes both of us look good.  I can make myself look pretty smart either way, but he can only do it one way.  He needs convincing.

You are his friends, you know what to do.

It's time that he realizes that my situation is dire.  I don't want money or anything like that from him.  I've had plenty of people offer.  I need him to take the pressure off of my family and to execute the plan with Christopher to put my team together where we can do what we need to do with our investigation.  He knows all about it.  It is time to assemble the Avengers.