Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 29, 2017

A Short Sweet Message For Ann Daly and Sujay Jaswa: Don't Tread On Me!!! (Gay Bat Signal is ON!!!)

Who in the gay community knows Ann Daly and Sujay Jaswa?  I need them to see this post!!! Pronto.  I mean it with love and respect.  I don't like anyone taking from our project and our community.  Jeffrey has shunned his responsibility to us for the last time!!!


Dear Ann Daly and Sujay Jaswa,

Former President of DreamWorks Animation and Dropbox, I just wanted to let you both know that I respect both of you for you new venture with you lovely friend Jeffrey Katzenberg.  Before you enter into more discussions about the plans he has in the future, I'd like for you both to know something.  He should fully disclose to you both that he is the subject of a criminal investigation into electronic harassment in the Coachella Valley.  It is with great regret that I, the informant in the case, tell you that he has been taking ideas that have come from my intellectual property and passing them off as his own, allegedly.  So before he starts giving you these terrific ideas that he has, you might want to check with his wife, Marilyn, to see if they are actually his.  My attorney, Lisa J. Damiani, Esq. can also let you know if this is true.

I just want to make sure that the two of you continue to be aware that using the name of other people's projects to amass finances for your own projects is illegal.  "Kung Fu Panda" is not the property, for example of "Wndrco" or Wnderwomanco" or whatever it is you are calling yourselves.  It is the property of DreamWorks Animation as I am certain Ms. Daly is aware.  Using it as a $600 million poster child for investors is illegal...I'm sure you would agree that my intellectual property is likewise not to be used in this manner either.  There are a ton of ideas of mine that he has acquired illegally and I wouldn't want you to have to sort through them one by one.  Jeffrey has an alleged history of taking, tweaking and passing off as his own.  You can thank his assistant Missy Pissy for this.  

Just wanted to wish you luck with your new venture.  One piece of advice though, don't step on your friends...you may need them someday.