Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, January 31, 2017

3,879 Hits This Month: A New Record!!!! Wow I'm Excited!!!


via GIPHY

3,879 Hits in January, 2017
Wow, everybody, thanks for your attention this month!

We amassed a higher number of blog hits this month than any other time in history!  I'm really stoked about that!  This, as most of you know, has been a particularly tough time for me and my family, but we are making some changes that I think will be helpful in the future.

We are selling the home that I am currently living in and hopefully making it much safer to be away from Laurie!  Yeah!  Being here alone isn't my favorite thing.  Laurie has a tendency to be violent.  Most of all I think that there are better opportunities coming for the victims of this crime in other places.  The victims in Palm Springs will be best served by following the path of best law enforcement without all the muddled up problems of bureaucracy that there are in the Coachella Valley.  Thirty years of Laurie in one place causes a lot of problems for the victims and their families, but do not fret, the path is very easily led right to the doorsteps of this police department and the problems here.  It just takes a few weeks once I get rolling.

It is actually faster to do it this way, I think.  So keep on reading and visiting.  There is hope where there is sunshine.  Make Laurie have a bad day and let's all work more closely together.