Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 8, 2016

So What Is Bessie Smith's Problem With My Sister?


For as far back as I can remember my sister had a friend that she use to have over all the time.  Most boys with an older sister know what this is like.  We all know them as the girl that was always around.  The one that your sister took on summer trips, hung out with all the time, did stuff with, got into trouble with and basically treated you like a troublesome little brother whenever they wanted to be mean.  Kid stuff.

For my family that was Bessie Smith.

She was always around.  She was always with my sister even into college.  She lived with my sister and other friends from our home town and basically when I went to college down the freeway, it was the same situation.  Bessie was always around.  She was best friends with my sister for as long as I can remember.  She was also best friends with my sister's husband too.  His family and his friends.

Then Bessie disappeared.  I never saw her again.  She just wasn't around any longer.  I never saw her with my sister.  I never heard about her again. I didn't know about her and I didn't come around here any more.  She just ceased to exist.  Unlike other friends of my sister, of which there were many, Bessie dropped off the face of the Earth.  I never thought of her any longer and I didn't think anything of it.  She was just gone.  Never to be seen again.  That's what I thought.

Thirty years later I would find out that she was never away.  She was closer than anyone knew.  She knew way more than any of us thought.  How close she kept with my sister, I don't know.  I do know one thing.  I never heard from her.  I don't think my parents ever heard from her either.  I doubt my family ever thinks about her.  Awfully odd for a girl that's engaged and living in Yucca Valley with her finance.   I wonder why that is?  Actually I don't wonder at all.

I know why that is.  It's because of what she's done and failed to do for a family that helped raise her and a jealous friend that doesn't allow Bessie to have any other friends other than her.  That friend is Missy.  The most jealous friend a girl could ever have.  When Missy the stripper found out that her lesbian co-conspirator, Laurie, was best friends with my sister, it was on like Donkey Kong.  Missy saw an opportunity that she couldn't pass up.  How could Missy the stripper pass up an opportunity to ruin Bessie's friendship with my sister and fuck with Laurie's #1 most hated person, me at the same time?  No way was that going to happen.  Missy the stripper had two targets in her sight that would make her lesbian partner Laurie wet with excitement.  Missy and Laurie then went to work.

Fucking with both my sister and me became a lifetime commitment for Missy.  If she can fuck with both of us, Laurie would love her forever.  That's what this is all about.  How can Missy the stripper whore fuck with my family the most.  Because of that need to hurt Bessie and me, she targets my sister, her husband, their kids and my family.  Missy and Laurie forever and ever.  It's no secret that Bessie brought Missy here under the bullshit lie that the pair would help my family fight against Laurie, but what has transpired is the exact opposite.  It has been Laurie and Missy's life long dream to hurt my family and Jeffrey is making that dream come to life.  Every single day he gives Missy another chance to hurt a member of my family.  Every single day he sits Missy's fat ass in front of the microphone and she tries to do something else to hurt me.  Missy had the terrific idea of ruining my sister's second marriage too.   Another dangerous situation that might get my own sister killed.  It almost worked again.

Texting her little fingers off, Laurie created another situation via phone that made my sister look bad, right in front of Jeffrey's face.  He just watched as the pair plotted another dangerous situation.  A situation that ended in a divorce.  That made Missy orgasm and Laurie squirt with happiness.  The pair has done this once before.  My brother in law paid the price for that pairing the last time.

So what is Bessie's problem with my sister?  Why does she insist on ruining my family?  What does she get out of this?  Why is her fiance so intent on helping Missy to do this?  He isn't a very nice guy is he?  He's just a little girl of a boy that likes to play with drugs and Missy like she is some kind of school girl on crack with her slam book playing "Mean Girls" at 50 plus years old.  Get over it Heather....you aren't pretty any more and the girls are all younger, prettier and so much smarter than you are now.  The 1980's ended and Gwen Stefani's brother still hates your ass.  Don't try to do it to me just because Gwen became famous and nobody knows who you are still. Why don't we all take advice from Gwen Stefani's brother Todd, who has experience with Missy.  He's a handsome likable guy that everyone loves...I'll just bet that this is what he would have to say about the fallen Playboy dummy: