Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Rich Man/Poor Man Part 2: Just When You Thought Jeffrey Wouldn't Sink Any Lower...Happy Hanukkah!

The Jews that Stole Christmas are back!  Jeffrey Grinchenberg, obviously not happy that my Social Security benefits were extended and my health insurance restored for a few more months...was upset that his plan to ruin my Christmas for my family and Christopher went awry.  His plan to make me miserable for his girlfriend's pleasure didn't quite work out so he decided to return to his plan to leave Missy in charge again to make me miserable in his home at the microphone again.  Why not?  Missy's been ruining my life for decades with Laurie and giving these two bitches victories over my family is everything that they live for...him too.

Now he and his wife Marilyn have decide that paying for Laurie and Missy is the nicest thing that they can do for these two terrorists.

In addition to humiliating me and my family, they've humiliated the police and my boyfriend and best friends too.  It's a complete humiliation that Jeffrey's planning because he didn't get his way by taking away my medical insurance, job and HIV medication for the holidays.  That would really have made the Katzenberg's happy this year.  They've been trying very hard.

There was rumor of a job working for the San Diego Police, but I am certain that he will buy that away from me too.  Jeffrey has some kind of need to hurt me again.  His money has this way of buying my misery.  He and his son now want to do whatever they can to hurt my family in whatever way they can.  They are determined to hurt me however they can this Christmas now that they have decided that Missy is their best friend in the universe.  Funny how a step monster can confuse an entire family.

Happy Hanukkah Jeffrey, don't choke on a bagel, bitch.  If you trust this man, you are a complete idiot.  There is not one single reason in this universe for a victim of this crime to believe that he is anything but an enemy to the victims of electronic harassment.  He and his wife are operators of this system and enemies of the true victims of this crime.