Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Laurie and Missy Want To Plant Evidence Again...Jeffrey's All For It!


Here's the thing about having as much meth at she has.  Laurie has this thing about enforcing "doing what she says to do".  If you don't do exactly what she tells you to do or what she wants you do to do, she likes to use that mountainous meth stash that she bought from Steven Frey to plant evidence to stop her relatives and others from coming forward and telling on her.  It's been a source of constant fear all the time for my family since Jeffrey got here.

I know of at least two members of her family that had evidence planted in their cars that were then arrested but had no idea that the meth was there.  Both Alicia and Brian Matz are friends of my family and have heard Laurie go on and on about members of my family for years.  She doesn't like either of them and I personally warned them both about her being under investigation for meth sales and other crimes.  Once that was done both were arrested for having meth in their automobiles that neither knew about.  Both went to jail for it and I know in my heart that neither was involved for what they were arrested for.  Who is going to believe anyone with a meth conviction when they say, "The drugs aren't mine?"   This morning I heard Laurie admit to doing both.  She not only planted the drugs in their cars but she also called the police on both.  She alerted the front gate at the Marine Corps Base in one instance and had the police waiting at Brian's home in the second instance.

I know that Laurie did this because she's done this many times in the past.  These are what I've called, in the past, her "entrapment drugs".  These are the same drugs that Anthony was arrested for.  These are the drugs that Steven Frey was last arrested for.  Now she knows that there is a way to plant these drugs in cars at my parents home with the help of Missy and Jeffrey whom have allowed access to that home on many occasions where things like iPods, wedding rings, keys, clothing, my father's tool belt and other items have been stolen.  This is one of those situations that Jeffrey has let happen without having any action from the police.  He has actually let these test runs occur.  Test after test, Laurie has gotten away with robbing that home with her own brother when my family is away.   Now Laurie is wanting to use my former drug habit as an excuse for drugs being found in any car there.

I don't use drugs.  I haven't for a very long time.  Jeffrey is willing to let my former addiction stand as some kind of excuse so that when she plants this evidence that I will take some kind of fall for it.  This post is to let you all know that I have nothing like this in my life.  I don't have drugs.  I don't sell or buy them.  I would never have them around me.  If they are found in my car or any member of my family they are the result of Brian and Laurie LaFXXX planting them there with the help of Jeffrey Katzenberg and his team of misfits.

This post is posted for any attorney to use as I am an informant for the police that has been working on this case for many years for the Palm Springs Police Department and it can be used in the defense of any member of my family that should face any drug charge where drugs are found at the scene.  None of my family uses any drugs.