Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 8, 2016

Jeffrey Is Using Missy To Try To Make Me Mad, But I'm Having A Pink Rainbow Heart Day Instead!



Before any of you say it, I hate this word too, but...

A cunting she will go, a cunting she will go...

She's doing it again.  In order for his girlfriend to make me look bad, she takes to the airwaves and tries her hardest to piss me off.  Missy.  The pain in the ass that everyone can't stand.  Yesterday she told her mother that "she is the victim".  Missy is not anyone's victim.  She apparently is going around telling people that "I am Kevin's latest victim".   Let me tell you something.  If she wasn't doing this, then I wouldn't even know that Missy existed.  Mr. and Mrs. Long Beach, you do understand that I don't know your daughter, right?  The only way I know about her is BECAUSE OF THIS SYSTEM.  How can she be a victim of mine if the only way I know about her is through my own head?  I ask you now, how in the world does that make her any kind of victim?

She's lying to you again!