Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, December 5, 2016

A Slight Reprieve: Thanks To The REAL God


As Laurie was doing her "where's your faith gotten you now" routine, God stepped in again and issued me a slight reprieve!  Go figure.  Once again, as things happen for me, there has been a small Kevin miracle that has nothing to do with Jeffrey or his wife.  My health insurance has been extended again and so has my disability insurance.  I am, again, fine, for now.

Just when Missy, Jeffrey and Laurie were circling my dead body lying in the desert, like vultures in the sky, God said, "not today Satan", and the light shone on the victims of this crime again.  Now I am fine to fight this crime for a few more months without having to worry about what's next.  I have a lot of work to do but it looks like I will be able to work part time for the police department and have my disability re-established with a second opinion due to my crushed skull.  Thank the LORD in Heaven above for the people that actually do care about the victims of this crime.

To say that I am not disabled with a debilitating smashed skull that leaves me with blinding headaches and less than average energy, for which I am receiving treatment, is ridiculous.  I am still the person that has been hospitalized twice for two weeks with a bacterial pneumonia that recurs because of infections that have happened because of this crime.  Both of these injuries have left me disabled for many years and I have to stay on disability to receive medical treatment for these conditions.  I love working on this project when I am able.  I want to continue to work for the police when I am able.  To have my disability discontinued and have to look for full time work would be almost impossible for me to do.  I certainly can't do both.

I want to thank God and everyone that has prayed for me.  This was a miraculous day for the victims of this crime.  Good triumphed over evil again.