Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Sitting Duck Is Working Harder Than You Know


I absolutely love that Missy and Laurie go around telling people that "Kevin is lazy" or "Kevin doesn't do anything" after years and years of them both being jealous that I'm the ONLY one of these victims that managed to have a career with REAL income at jobs with REAL prestige.  If not for the efforts of BOTH of these women I would be very gainfully employed and working for one or both of these police departments and probably making money doing it.  But there Missy's big fat ass sits.  She's the one that has NEVER been able to maintain any kind of employment.  She'll say it's because of Laurie, but the truth is that she's lazy.  She doesn't want to work.  She doesn't have any kind of past income so she can't really go on disability to pay for her HIV insurance and she's horribly jealous about what I have paid in to that she doesn't get.  So, rather than Missy shut her big fat mouth about my ability to do what she couldn't, she joins Laurie.

The reason that I haven't been able to be effective is because ALL of my friends know whom Laurie is.  Missy has done everything she can to keep me away from the other informant, who just happens to be my own boyfriend, because he knows Laurie's real name and real identity.  Jonathan, Anthony and many others do too.  Rather than help this investigation, Jeffrey decided to hide all of them and gag their families for Missy's sake.  That tells me one thing.  Missy is involved deeply in this crime.  If Missy has a reason for not allowing these people to come forward then she doesn't want Laurie's identity to be known to me and my family...that tells me there is guilt.  That's the reason.  This is an obstruction using the police and threatening an informant.  Christopher can't do this either.  His choice to do what he is doing for Jeffrey is made without all of the information he needs to make a rational decision and under the duress of watching Laurie trying to hurt my family without the ability to help me...or else!  This technique is ridiculous and it is meant to be punitive.  I am being punished for doing the job that the police and I committed to. Christopher committed to that job too.  He is failing at that commitment.  Christopher has a video that he is keeping from my parents that they need to see.  Jonathan also has that video.  I want them to see it.

This technique of holding things over my head while these two women passive aggressively threaten members of my family is something that nobody should have to live through.  It is a program of torture that I have lived with for nine full years.  It is endorsed by Jeffrey and his wife and neither has done anything to help alleviate the situation.  If it isn't endorsed by Jeffrey then why does it still exist?  My life is hard enough.  I didn't need someone to come to my home town and pretend to be my friend in order to let someone in this investigation to hurt me.  He posed as a father/friend/police confidant in order to gain my trust.  With the information he was provided he picked and chose what he wanted to give to the police and none of it was a full and complete disclosure.  Only pieces were given when he felt it would be a positive experience for Missy.  Never did he consider what he was doing to my family.  Now he's trying harder than ever to convince all of you that he has no obligation to anyone.  That's not what I agreed to.  I agreed to help the police.  He said he was "police affiliated", that isn't what he does.  He lies to the police and lies to these families and it is not what I agreed to do.  I am not a guinea pig for an investigation led by a sociopath on the inside, Missy, and one on the outside, Laurie.  This isn't about stopping this crime for them.  It is about keeping it going.  That's not what I am doing here.  I want it stopped today!

Missy wants to make me destitute.  Is there any victim in the history of this crime that doesn't understand that concept?  How many of these gay men in Palm Springs ever walked away from this crime wealthier, employed better, happier, in better relationships than when they first encountered Missy, Bessie and Laurie?  NONE!  Not one single man in 650 has ever walked away from the Triad of Pussy in better shape than when they walked into this Buzz Saw of Beaver.  This is a situation where "Man Hate" has grown to the point where it doesn't matter who you are, if you have a penis, they want to cut it off!  "Every man has done them wrong" since they are men.  If it wasn't for men, they would have been much better women.  That's a concept that not one single woman that has strength or confidence believes.  I know.  I know confident women.  These three think that in order to build their lives they have to destroy men.  They don't have to know you, they just have to "put you in your place".  It is MUCH WORSE IF THEY DO KNOW YOU HOWEVER!!!   What Jeffrey doesn't seem to realize is that he is simply just another man that they are doing this to...another relationship they are destroying...another family they are exploiting.  They've done it a million times and the Katzenberg's are just willing participants, the easiest ones.

These three women think of men as "sitting ducks".  I think of myself as a "forced" sitting duck.  A person that Jeffrey has set in the water as a decoy for their hate without the options that most people have, but damn it, underneath the water, I'm paddling faster, harder, and smoother than any fucking duck out there.  I'm not the duck he thinks I am.  I'll dive under the water.  I'll splash and make noise.  I'll warn the other ducks.  I'll make damn sure that if you are a duck and you think that Jeffrey is your friend, think again.  This guy is just using you.  He wants you to look as gullible as he and his family were.  It makes him feel better if you can be taken in as easily as he was.  We're gay men.  Tits and ass with a nose wrinkle and a giggle from an 80's Playboy model isn't impressive to us.  She's no Colton Ford.  Missy is washed up emotionally and financially without her sugar daddy and she's clawed in to his finances as far as she can go...and it's Christmas.  Let's face it.  A Golddigger at Christmas?!?!  That's like Champagne at New Year's Eve.  She's not going to give up her "good thang" without a fight....come on Marilyn.  Can't you fight for your own son for once?

What we are fighting here is a combination of wealth gone wrong vs. good vs. evil vs. a plan to take a person's life away from him.  Jeffrey's wealth and reputation are used as a huge weapon against me.  I dare say that the police would have acted much differently if it was not for his money.  I think it is absolutely sick thinking that a parent, regardless of his financial status or celebrity, would allow this situation to exist from his own home.  It is clearly a situation of wealth dictating police policy and procedure.  What I disagree with is almost everything.  Despite a mountain of overwhelming evidence against the suspect, Jeffrey is trying to rehabilitate a criminal and using me, the advocate, as some kind or archaic whipping boy for his own personal intentions.  I've taken the punishment from him and his wife for nearly a decade while he played masochist to all of my dreams and aspirations.  I've survived.  I've barely survived and so has Christopher Monti.  We both barely survived so well that he had to take one of us under his wing, and he chose Christopher as a way to punish me.  That's why Christopher is there.  It's a punishment to me and it is meant to be punitive.  It is meant to be cruel and heartless.  That's the truth no matter what he says.  Yes, he may be free to leave, but that would leave me here alone and unprotected, not that I'm that well protected as it is.

The police won't make a move without Jeffrey's okay.  We all know that means that Missy has to give her approval and that means a self sacrifice.  I can hear just about everyone that knows her laughing as loud as they can all the way from Long Beach saying these exact words, "You expect Missy to do something selfLESS.  DO YOU KNOW MISSY AT ALL??? THAT'S NOT EVEN POSSIBLE!!!"   It's a stupid concept that could never, would never and will never happen.

I will be dead in my grave before Missy will even acknowledge that nothing that she has ever done has been for anyone but herself.

There has never been anyone worse at helping someone else with nothing in it for her than Missy.  Even Laurie isn't as bad at that as Missy is.  She calls it "survival" but it's not survival, it's called sadisim.  She is a sadist.  She likes hurting people.  She likes getting involved in other people's problems and making them worse.  She likes causing the problems.  She likes exacerbating the problems.  She likes being the problem.  She likes giggling, wiggling, nose wrinkling, hair flipping, laughing at, back stabbing...you know those things that junior high school girls do when they think that they're prettier than everyone else and can get away with it?  That girl grew up to be Missy.  A bully with a body.  She knows when to be a lady, but there are those moments when SHE comes out.  YOU ALL KNOW WHO I MEAN!  The BI-POLAR BEAR!!!!  She'll eat your face while trying to tear out your heart.  Especially with someone that is a friend of someone else.  Missy gets off on hurting someone else's friends.   She likes the friends to watch while she does it too.  Then she giggles, hair flips and says, "...am I really like that?"  To wit, most people want to slap her egotistical face.  The answer Missy is YES, you REALLY ARE LIKE THAT! You are the girl that no guy wants to know...and since you are a lesbian, that's just fine with you.  You aren't saving girls from bad guys...you are just hating men for yourself.

Find the flaw Missy, find the flaw.  Missy has the ability to "find the flaw" in everyone.  If she can't find it, she'll pick one tiny thing and "make it the flaw".  She is now dealing with me.  Far from flawless, but not the kind of guy she's use to dealing with.  A staunch pro-woman gay man that loves virtually everyone and finds the silver lining about just about everything.  I love the oddballs of society.  Beauty is so esoteric to me.  Celebrity just means that people know who you are.  I'm not nearly as impressed by who she knows but what she's done to them.  The problem that I have with Missy is that she has this horrible need to magnify everything I do...and I don't do much.  I'm pretty easy to like.  Most people want me around so she made it so nobody would be there.  Most people love talking to me, so she made it so nobody would with Jeffrey's help.  Mother's love me, so none of them could contact me without Missy's permission.  You see, I'm that impossible guy that doesn't want to have sex with women that women love being around.  I consider them all the time.  I'm thoughtful.  I'm sincere.  I know all kinds of self made women.  I've studied them.  Worked with them.  Admired them and befriended them.  I'm the guy Missy couldn't find a reason to hate, so she had to eliminate me. Missy just doesn't like that I'm not hate-able enough for her to convince everyone.

Pointing out my "drug use".  Honey I haven't used drugs in nine years...and really people, I wasn't using them in almost twelve...when I was...I wasn't what Missy is like when she drinks or snorts either.  I'm just a live and let live.  Missy is live and let live for herself, just nobody else.  That's called a Missocrite.  It's like a hypocrite, but with a giggle and hair flip.  Find the flaw with that Missy.  You see I lived by the "if you have nothing good to say" policy for so long that it let the Missy's of the world spread gossip about me.  NO MORE.  I've taken all the hits from my family.  Went to rehab, sober. Did all the work.  Just because of people like Missy.  It was easier than fighting against it.  So I took it again.  No more.  You see turning me into the villain was once the easiest thing to do, but now it's become a tad bit more difficult for the Triad of Pussy.  The evidence points to them.  When the evidence points to the problem, then the police should pursue the criminals.

The police are under Jeffrey's thumb...I think that's obvious too.  This is the same situation that Laurie had in Palm Springs.  Now Missy has become the NEW Lisa.  If the police aren't doing their job because a woman's problems are keeping them from doing it, then that woman behind the microphone is the NEW Lisa.  Right Missy?

Any of you out there that have been told not to report what you have been told about the crimes committed against me or Christopher Monti in San Diego are now being asked to report this crime to the police officers that are here from San Diego.  If you were told not to report the crime we need to know whom told you this and why.  I also want any evidence you might have presented to them.  This includes parents too.  I am very interested in the videos that were made of the introductions to Laurie as well.  These need to be produced.  I would like both Barbara and Jonathan to provide this testimony as quickly and safely as it can be done.  Jeffrey has no right to keep this information from coming forward.  If you have felt intimidated or harassed by Missy, Jeffrey or anyone to keep this information from being made known to the police please feel free to let them know now.  My life is in extreme danger.