Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, December 1, 2016

A Question Of Faith? Put It In God Not People


I've learned many valuable lessons in the last week that I've learned many times over my life as well.  Let's just say that this time I thought that I was clearer with all of my friends that this time it would be much different when it went the way it inevitably would.  I put my faith in my friends...and, as Jeffrey, Missy and Laurie wanted it to, it was the wrong decision.  Not a surprise.  This time, there will be a cost.

The first thing that I want to caution all of you about is this.  There is a huge difference between, faith in people and faith in God.   My faith in God is unflappable, can not and will not change.  I'm alive because of my faith in God.  He never leaves me and I will never let that change no matter what Jeffrey decides for my life next.  My faith is all I have now, because Jeffrey took all of my friends away from me.  It was part of his, "no friends for Kevin" policy; enforced by his Butch lesbian Coke head girlfriend Missy and his Marshmallow Wife Marilyn.  My weak assed friends don't have enough spinal chord to do anything that he tells them not to do, so I am stuck fending off a killer on my own while they watch.

We all know that as homosexuals living in the Coachella Valley that you can not have faith in the police department.  There is no justice for gay men.  We are the targets of hate and if you are the likely victim of electronic harassment or a friend of one of these men, you are going to be victimized by one of these cops, the judicial system, the evil Triad of Pussy or Jeffrey Katzenberg.  It's just the way it is.  Having faith that the system will work for you without me helping you is worthless.  It is rigged against you and without me there isn't a chance in Hell it is going to get better.  I had the San Diego Police Department working with me, but Jeffrey managed to steal them away from my case now too.  Thanks best friend, you really did a job on me too.  My mom and dad will be so proud of you and your brother.  I knew you would sell me out just like Bryan Fucking Anderson.

You can't have faith in people either.  I have a priest for a boyfriend.  I wrote this blog from the beginning to help keep in communication with him because of Laurie's need to forward phone calls and steal U.S. Mail.  Do you know that he hasn't called, written, emailed, Skyped, texted or communicated with me one single time in 9 years.  Not once.  His mother knows about this crime.  His family knows about this crime.  His brothers know about it.  His sister knows about it.  They all know about it.  Not one single member of their family had the decency to tell my family about the girl that I saved their son from.  Not one single person.  Why?  Jeffrey told them not to.  Jeffrey fucking Katzenberg told them not to.  After 35 years of being stalked by a woman that has put my father in jail, stalking my sister and myself, involving herself in my brother in law's death, shooting at me, bludgeoning me, infecting me with HIV while knocking me out, raping me, stealing everything I owned, orphaning my two nieces, robbing my homes, talking to everyone I know, stalking me out of state on several occasions....on and on...Jeffrey convinced my own boyfriend not to talk to me after I saved his life.  How does that happen?  He's a priest!   What kind of boyfriend does that?  I know what you are thinking.  Is he even your boyfriend?  Who knows after this long.  I thought he was the most decent person I'd known, but does a decent person do this to another person, boyfriend or not?  I can't say yes without looking like a fool.  You know what?  I'm still not his first priority.

If you can't put your faith in a priest, who in the Hell can you put your faith in?  God.  Christopher has taught me one more important life lesson.  Man is fallible.  Missy got exactly what she wanted.  She wanted to destroy another relationship for Laurie and herself because she's a dried up old lesbian spinster bipolar coke head.  Her own girlfriend dumped her when she went gold digging for Jeffrey's family and she left the little girl she helped to raise.  Yep, Missy actually helped to raise a little girl but when the opportunity arose to meet a millionaire (with a "B") Missy dumped the little girl and never went back.  That's who Missy is.  A whore.  Jeffrey thinks that's sweet.  I think she's a heartless soulless bitch that breaks people's hearts.  She doesn't deserve love, she deserves a jail cell with a really mean woman that teaches her not to speak and butt her nose in where it doesn't belong.  I hope she teaches her that every single day of her life for twenty five to life, because that is what this coke head deserves.  If the federal government has the death penalty, this girl deserves it in spades.

Then there is Bessie.  Sweet little Bessie.  The girl my family raised.  Bessie whose mom and dad think she's finally met the man of her dreams.  They don't know what she's done to my sister and me.  She sat and watched Laurie for twenty years hurting my family over and over again....and did nothing.  Then she started helping her.  Over and over she watched while Laurie did everything she could to try to kill me then put me in jail.  Faith in Bessie?  I put as much faith in Bessie as I put in a pair of dirty underwear.  She's as useless as a dirty Kleenex.  She's a fool that was negligent and she purposefully brought Missy here to make money off of the torture of my family.  She saw an opportunity to help Missy help herself to my family and make money doing it.  When she met Jeffrey's co-conspirator, she hooked into a millionaire coked up lawyer that she got engaged to.  Now she and Christopher are living in the same place.  Funny how he has more conversations with her than he does with me.  I guess it is more important to communicate with someone that hurt my family than my family themselves.  Bessie wasn't raised to be a fucking bitch, she just turned into one.  Now she sees herself as some kind of victim.  She's not.  She's a millionaire's girlfriend...the same millionaire that played rich man/poor man with my life for the last ten years.  He thinks he's some kind of expert lawyer representing his fiancĂ©e client.

Missy, the cunt, is still sitting her fat ass inside of Jeffrey's son's home eating bon bon's snorting cocaine and telling everyone what to do.  That's not a professional investigation, it's a joke.   I can't believe that Jeffrey would actually permits a coke dealing lawyer and a coke addict to live in his own son's home...allegedly...with two cops sitting right there.  How pathetic.