Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, December 6, 2016

60 In Less Than 30: See What Happen When You Think Positive!!!


Now that's what I call efficient!

My man.  Woke up this morning to find that K.T. dropped 60 points on the Indiana Pacers in less than 30 minutes of play. A new NBA record!  I do believe that my advice to him was this.  "Stop thinking about the missed shot.  Think about how it felt to make the last shot you made, every time you shoot." That was two nights ago.  Two nights ago I said that...last night, he did this!

Congrats K.T., really proud of your effort last night and know that the next time you think that you haven't played well you will remember the night you scored 60 in 30, right?  I know you will.  Thanks for everything bud!

Kev