Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, November 14, 2016

Resting Today...


It has been a rather long an arduous few weeks and this last week was the longest. I had a minor car accident (nobody was hurt; thank God) and I've had a tremendous head cold.  I tried to push it kind of hard yesterday with the writing and my health so I took it kind of easy today.  I was going to write some tonight and let you all know some stuff that I was thinking about today, but I'm just going to rest.  I've been getting some really good vibes from some of you lately and you all know whom you are.  I am so blessed to have you as friends.

I miss Christopher a ton lately.

I've got a so much stuff on my head lately and Laurie is being her usual pleasant self.  My parents are now home from their trip and I can relax a bit more.  Just wish I could get my energy level back up soon.  Can't get to the gym when I am feeling sick.  Almost one week off...first time in 8 months.  That's not good.