Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Places My Mind Goes: Hanalei Bay, Hawaii (Simply The Most Gorgeous Place, For Me, On Earth)


Hanalei Bay, Kauai, Hawaii
One place that I've always held a very special place in my heart for is this beautiful bay on the island of Kauai, Hawaii.  Not far from Princeville, is the magical land of Hanalei.  You know the song.  "Puff the Magic Dragon"?  Well, then you know he lived by the sea, and he froliced in the autumn mist in a land called Hanalei...and this is it!!!  The shape of the bay is supposed to be the shape of that magic dragon!  The song is about this magical place despite what people will tell you...it is a magical place where the people are friendly and the views are breathtaking.  It's a simple way of life in Hanalei full of coffee shops, surf shops, schools and home to one of the most beautiful homes that I've ever seen.  No, it's not a mansion, it's a place where the fresh water from the mountain (that you can't see in this picture because it it is behind the bay) meets the clear salt water of the Pacific Ocean....all right next to the front door of an ocean front home that has a view like no other.

It's my perfect home.  I use to go there in my mind whenever Laurie and Brian would try to make me feel bad with their hateful words and memories, I can recall walking along the white sandy beach by myself...thinking about all of these people following me.  Looking around for the first time in decades and seeing nobody.  Thinking, "I've finally found peace."  This was the first place in the world where Laurie couldn't find me and where nature provided me refuge from her constant barrage of negativity.  This island was a magical place...a place where a man could disappear from his problems and find inner peace.  I was a wreck when I got here, but by the time I got back to San Diego, I was renewed.  I had made the commitment to myself to do something special for my nieces and my sister that my brother in law couldn't do.

I will always be grateful to the beautiful people of Hawaii, Pierce Brosnan (whom I briefly met there at the Hanalei Coffee Co.), and the feeling of aloha that I came away with.  I ended up exploring the entire island but nowhere was as special as the dragon's bay at Hanalei where people just seem different and the waves are as beautiful as anywhere in the entire world.  Crystal clear waters, beautiful fragrant tradewinds, green beautiful mountains, white sandy beaches and the most peaceful home I've ever seen.  Nobody will ever take away that experience that changed my life.