Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, October 17, 2016

The Last 8 Years Of My 34 Years Of Child Abuse At The Hands Of Jeffrey Katzenberg


Stop Abusing Me Already Jeffrey!!!

It was bad enough being abused by Laurie all through Junior High School, through High School, then College, through my adulthood...but now, here after all this time...I can't believe that I have a grown man helping my childhood abuser abusing me even worse than before.  This is the worst that the abuse has been, mentally and emotionally in the 34 years of the entire ordeal.  Using Christopher and two of my very best friends as human shields to keep him torturing me and my family on a daily basis for his own entertainment with his wife and more friends watching is unbearable.

Over and over, this man continues to promise to do this, then take it away like it is some kind of candy or carrot and all the while blaming me for not doing something right.  I have never seen a worse case of a man torturing another human being emotionally and putting another human being in a situation where he has to fend for his life daily in fear that something will happen to his loved ones if he doesn't perform up to the unbelievable standard that are set for him.  Jeffrey has become a masochist of unbelievable proportions under Missy's tutelage.  I have become a slave to his constant promises to deliver the message to my parents that this crime is to be solved finally after all these years.  The mental abuse contained in this message and constant torture from Laurie, Missy and Christian is unbearable.  I can see why some of these victims commit suicide because of this police department and this criminal.  Jeffrey has become one of the worst offenders.

He's promised then taken away that promise to talk to my family ten times or more...ask Jonathan Mendenhall and others...it is mental cruelty to a man that has already been abused by this crime in a million other ways.  Now he uses Christopher as a emotional shield...to keep me from being too upset with him.  A golden carrot dangled in front of an already starved donkey.   Why would a man do this to another man in front of his own wife and kids?  Ask him, he's the masochist?