Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Laurie Is Facebook Stalking People Again!!!


Everyone should be warned.  Laurie is having Christian fish for information about people that live around my parents and people that know the Rossi family that are friends of mine here in the area that I live.  Why?  I don't know.  I think that she's got some kind of weird idea that I am having some kind of high school yearbook relationship with all of them still...I haven't seen most of these people in years and years.  Laurie likes to dig through my yearbooks and read what some of my good friends write then read into what they say.  Now she has this weird thing about their younger sisters...I don't know why.

Now she's into some of my friend's younger sisters.  Mike and Tina's sisters are being sought after for some reason...this is sick.  They are my good friend's siblings.  I don't understand what Laurie is looking for, but she's got some kind of weird sister thing.  Both of those girls are close with my family and are both way too smart to answer questions about my nieces or my mom and dad for her.  Facebook is Laurie's favorite stalking tool.

Laurie is probably pretending to be someone from my high school class that doesn't have a page or someone that she has a picture of that she's stolen a picture of...she's not to be trusted.