Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, October 17, 2016

Georgia? Biloxi? Stolen Car?


Before you read all of the nasty ugly things that pussy Jeffrey Katzenberg did again, does anyone know what the Hell Laurie is talking about now?

Biloxi, Mississippi?
Georgia?
Stolen car in her garage?

I have no idea what stupid bitch is talking about now but her drug rage is building again.  I'm ending this day at 6:30 pm to sleep.  I can't take one more minute of Jeffrey's girlfriend trying to piss me off so that she can "save her family".  It's just so much tits and ass now that I can't stand it any more.