Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, October 17, 2016

Federal Investigation of Missy's Parents Complicity With Terrorism: Bad Parenting The Worst Co -Conspirator?

Little did Missy's father know that what he was showing his baby girl was far more stimulating to her future as a man-hating woman and future Playboy Playmate,  than he could ever have imagined!  The worst Playboy Playmate criminal since the Barbie Twins!!!

I was going to caption this photo, "You mean women can use their bodies, instead of their minds, to get money from men Daddy," Missy  thought to her father, but somehow, I just think it wasn't good enough.

Listen parents of Missy from Long Beach, California.  Your daughter has now involved YOU in this crime to the point where the two of you are going to be investigated for "complicity" with an ongoing act of terrorism.  She and Jeffrey have obviously made some kind of "pact" with you to keep her out of trouble while the two of them torture me and my family to death out here in the desert.  Now that may sound like some other kind of promise to you from Jeffrey, but the fact of the matter is that I'm going to have the feds so far up your asses that you won't be able to cough without thinking of your beautiful daughter.  She's still not complying with the rules of this investigation that now encompasses the two of you.

We are now concerned that certain conversations between you and Jeffrey and your daughter might be the subject of obstruction of justice charges involving our police investigation and you should know that Missy is using your family as her "excuse" to hurt mine.  Her excuse is, "Jeffy Weffy, if you help Kevin's family, I'll get in trouble with Laurie and she'll be mean to me and my family...." which is Cheesecake talk for...please don't tell my family all of the horrible things that I've done to Kevin.  I want you to know once and for all she was asked to leave for good.  She refuses and continues to work next to Jeffrey unabashedly helping him torture me.  This isn't acceptable.  Any compliance on your part to obstruct a police investigation with Jeffrey will be informed upon and charged.   Jeffrey has indicated to people that he has made some kind of "agreement" with you to keep your daughter out of trouble...that isn't possible.  If it results in the death or damage to my family and you haven't disclosed this to my police officers, you will be charged.

I want your daughter out of my life forever.  She refuses to leave in favor of hurting me and helping Laurie.  If she doesn't stop, she will be arrested.  I am an informant, consider yourselves better informed that Jeffrey and Missy and will let you be.


Listen bitch, you made all the blood money you are entitled to...now get the fuck out of this investigation: