Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, October 15, 2016

Blood Money: The Finance of Torturing A Police Informant


There is something that I don't talk about very much because I didn't think it was important and didn't really come into play for me, the victims' advocate, in this crime.  It's a good thing too, because there isn't any financial benefit for a police informant in a crime like this.  It's called blood money.  It's a filthy fact of this crime that money will cause people that say they are decent to become greedy, filthy, dehumanized pigs, even at the cost of their own community.

When I first contacted my friends' families, one thing I needed to get across to them was what I knew Laurie and her brother would do to try to convince them that she had something to do with this project.  The first thing was easy, "money".  I informed them that any correspondence from me would, "never ask for any kind of money from them."  Look folks, I'm not that kind of person.  What I sought to do was inform them about this girl and this crime.  I know Laurie and she thinks that my friends' parents are her "friends' parents" and if she sees me doing something, she thinks that she has some kind of right to do it.  If I'm contacting them, she will do the same.  Missy is like that too.  At some point both Missy and Laurie contacted my friends' parents and lied.

I wouldn't have wanted either of them to talk to these families.  They are my friends.  They are my friends' parents.  They are not to speak to two girls that never did anything but hurt the two of us.  I didn't want Missy to contact these parents for one simple reason, she's Laurie's girlfriend and she's complicit with Laurie's desires to never have this crime solved by my team.  Consequently she lies about me constantly.  I never approved of her talking to any of these parents.  She had no right to talk to any of them and Jeffrey had no right to approve of that either.   Mrs. Mendenhall, Mrs. Monti and any other parents were not to be contacted by anyone other than myself or Benjamin.  They were not to be told any lies by Missy or his father.  They were lied to.

Neither girl works for the police.  Neither girl works for me.  Neither girl is worthy of working for the police. Both girls are under investigation by the police informants.  You know what is even more salacious is that Missy, herself, is the person that insists that "nobody gets involved with my investigation" but here she was, involving herself up to her tits, again.  Missy didn't want to help Christopher when he went to jail, just talk to his mother so she wouldn't help me.   Interesting how the line gets blurred when she wants something for herself isn't it?  The reason is simply this, when she can hurt me, Missy is all for it.  When she can cause my family to get damaged, she is 100% behind any idea that helps Laurie to come after my family.  Jeffrey has adopted that plan wholeheartedly.  When this became the "plan", Jeffrey ceased being someone that was working for this team.

You see, I never wanted money from anyone and I made that abundantly clear.  Missy and Bessie, on the other hand, were more than willing to make money from the torture of a police informant for as long as they could stretch out this crime while prolonging this surveillance here in the desert.  8 1/2 years later they are still trying to have me killed with their friends Jeffrey and Laurie.  Not one of the four can point to a single thing that they have done to try to stop Laurie from robbing, plotting, selling drugs or conspiring to hurt me or my family.  They have done nothing more than obstruct justice when evidence was clearly available that a crime was committed against me in Palm Springs, California.  Instead, Missy insisted that any evidence of a crime against me be ignored and forgotten until she could "do something" herself.  You will notice that for 8 1/2 years she still hasn't done a single solitary thing.  Not one single advancement has been made to stop Laurie from committing this crime and people have died because of it.  Why did they die?  Negligence and money.  Blood fucking money.

Missy and Bessie have had their hands out for so long now that their arms are getting tired and wheel barrows are being used to deliver the money they are making to the bank.  What is worse it how much they have done to help Laurie continue to hurt my finances and my health insurance so that I will become the next victim dead.  This is the continuation of a thirty year plan to allow Laurie's AIDS virus to kill me.  Jeffrey is allowing this to happen every single day with lies to these same parents about relief that he is now characterizing as some kind of request from me for money.  So let me say this here. Fuck your fucking money Jeffrey.  I never knew who you were and I wouldn't take a dime of you blood money so keep it all for Missy and Bessie.  They can use it to pay for their lawyers.    Forget finding all of your stolen family belongings.  Forget all the help I've given your son.  Forget all of the information about your stolen fucking movie and forget all of the projects that you planned to make money off of.  If you think that thirty years of my life aren't worth the time and effort that I put in for your god damn son because I didn't want him to live this fucking life that I've had then fuck you and your wife.  You have no right to treat me like I'm some kind of gold digging bimbo prostitute that would tell anyone "not to help someone" because I need a face lift or a boob job because I'm getting old.  Fuck you Missy and fuck you Bessie.

I've done this job to absolute poverty and I am proud to have done it for my dead friends that Missy and Bessie are partially responsible for.  I think it is a shame that two women that did nothing but point out where we were and allow Laurie to hunt us like dogs are now trying to pass themselves off like two angels that always had some kind of hearts of gold with good intentions.  Look at yourselves ladies.  The law required you to do many many things that you didn't do over the years...and now you are angels?  You are as transparent as Laurie is.

Missy and Bessie act like they are Pilot "Sully" that landed some kind of doomed plane when all they really did was watch me land it, put on some kind of airline flight attendant outfits without bras, swim out to the wing, push me off the wing and grab the microphone and act like they did something heroic.  You bitches never did anything but terrorize our LGBTQ community and now your are ruining Jeffrey's family with your bullshit act of angeling.