Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, October 22, 2016

Arming A Terrorist: Jeffrey Is Handing Over My Friends Like Bullets For Laurie's Guns


What I think is so obvious today is the handing over of metaphorical ammunition from Jeffrey to Laurie to use against me in her upcoming war against my family.  Isn't the person that supplies ammunition to the terrorist just as guilty of terrorism as the terrorist herself?  I can't believe the level this man has sunk to.  He has literally hidden evidence, bribed witnesses, gagged my friends and now he is seeking out my friends to keep them from talking about Laurie by binding them to him.  In the mean time his "personal secretary", the brainless and ever stupid, Missy, has taken to the job of jiggling and giggling her way into their lives by acting like some kind of friend of mine.  She wants to give Laurie every bit of information about my high school friends that Laurie could never get on her own.

This is all being done right in front of police officers, my boyfriend, my friends and a whole lot of others that are watching Miss Priss, sitting her fat cellulite ass down and handing this information to Laurie like blood for a vampire to suck on.  

I've spent decades sacrificing my own personal relationships with my friends so that their own families would survive.  Missy and Jeffrey are now handing Laurie all of the information that she's ever wanted to hurt them and me.  I would never have done this to them and, in fact, made a tremendous effort to NOT DO THIS.  It has been of great personal sacrifice that I did not go around these people for the purpose of saving them from this horrid beast of a girl.  They all know her to be awful, but now she is in a position to use her "Little Miss Perfect" routine against me and my family again.  I won't ever forgive Jeffrey for it.  He is the last person in the universe that should ever have tried this tactic with me.

Now I get to live through the endless barrage of friends calling my parents and singing the praises of the woman that bashed my skull into little tiny pieces and that gave me HIV when I was 19 years old...can you imagine how comfortable that makes me feel?  If any of my friends think that I am exaggerating about how dangerous this woman has become, take a look at the MRI's and understand that she has been found to be the woman that infected my friends with HIV intentionally for the last thirty years without sex or needles; just a knock out drug and a cup of blood up their rear ends.  One woman...one strand of DNA linked to all of us.  She can get to any or all of you with a simple introduction at a high school reunion or at a party or just about anywhere through a friend like Missy.  A butcher with a smile...you can't ever be sure when it will happen.