Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, October 15, 2016

A Warning For Parents For Today's Postings


Today's blog posts are harsh and they are my opinions.  I'm fed up.  I've been pushed around for too long and I'm mad.  I've had to listen to a drug addicted rapist yelling and screaming at me now for over a decade and I'm concerned that it has become commonplace for people that are suppose to think it isn't okay.  It is not okay for a rape victim to be berated, on any basis, by his or her rapist.  No victim of a violent crime or sexual crime should have to be subjected to his rapist spending every single day listening to that person recounting all of the horrible things that they have done to them over the years and gotten away with.  The police shouldn't let her or him get away with that.  It isn't acceptable.

This has gone on too long and I don't want anyone to think that it is okay to let it go on this long for any reason.  Now that I've written this, she will get worse.  She will challenge this trying to piss me off in a precedent that has been acceptable for too many years.  This is not acceptable Palm Springs Police.  This is not what you put a rape victim through.  You find a way to stop her from doing this.  That is your job.