Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, September 23, 2016

The Short Line Between Love and Hate


Have you noticed how often men get the shorter end of stick when it comes to good vs. evil, especially in a case of sexual assault?  Admittedly, there is a reason for that.  You know why?  Men commit rape far more often than women.  Could that have been the reason that my rape case was handled so oddly?  Shouldn't the first criteria for a rape case be, "Did the suspect leave behind any DNA?" If that's the first question and it is blood, shouldn't the second be, "Male or female blood?".  Too often this second answer is assumed, and in our case it is critical.  The gender of the rapist in our case is critical and denotes a much more rare rapist...a female.

Behind the scenes, there was obviously some kind of communication going on between the rapist and the police officers in charge of my investigation.  This is an allegation I make with complete confidence knowing the comments made by the police that said that I was suffering from "mental issues" after Police Chief Bryan Reyes told me, in front of Anthony Dabiere and on the wire, that, "You have been right on the money and we're gonna get these guys."  This came, during a taped interview where the Police Chief asked me if he was being taped, to wit I responded, "probably" and he showed me a copy of the lab report long before he called me months later with another report saying that they had a "no result".  Apparently the first report he showed me, he'd forgotten about.  I didn't.

You see the cover up is long.  It is always the problem that I have with this rape investigation that so much was not done.  It was treated like I lied about something but the report was there and Anthony and I both witnessed what the current chief was like when he walked out.  He wasn't acting like a police officer that wasn't sure that there was a rape and that he wasn't sure whom the suspects were...it was only when the test results weren't Steven Frey's and Peter DiMartino's that there was a problem.  That meant the two people that I was "told" were the suspects weren't them...how could they be.  One IS A WOMAN.   Someone substituted a "no result" report for the report that was initial.  A check from the DOJ lab should show the original report but not the other bogus lab report.  The police covered up something for Laurie and her brother...end of story.

There is a short line between love and hate.  To know pure true love, I contend that one must know pure true hate.  It is the truest form of everything.  To know light, one must understand darkness.  To know justice, one must suffer through injustice.  The truest form of understanding always follows the truest form of the opposite.  It has always been this way for humanity to understand what is, by grasping what is not.  Laurie has always tried the shortest easiest way to success.  She's never understood that that path is the most simple to discover.  Hard work, suffering, failure, education and intelligence have a much higher rate of success with a much more legitimate trail.  Nobody just stumbles into fame and wealth the way Laurie thinks that they do.  What has been proven to work isn't a formula that the LaFreak siblings are willing to or could ever be successful at, so they follow people that are.  Following successful types while they both sit around getting high and jerking off has become their way of life.  They both complain about the small successes of others that they follow, but they don't realize that neither could ever achieve true wealth by stalking these people unless the pair allowed them to succeed.  You see, stalking the poor and keeping them that way only breeds more poverty for their targets and themselves.  How miserable their plan is.

I think that Laurie and Brian thought that stalking the poor would provide them access to the families and parents of their victims.  To counter, I informed these people so that they could be aware of Laurie's intentions.  Laurie then tried to implicate as many of these parents as she could to try to keep them silent.  Mrs. Mendenhall, on paper, looks responsible for a faked death of her son.  Jeffrey, looks, in part, responsible for stalking me here in the desert.  What Laurie doesn't understand is this is in furtherance of what I am doing with this project. You see.  Over thirty years, hundreds of parents have been put in these situations and there hasn't been an informed set of parents to testify against her.  Now there is.  You have to attack Laurie on all levels of family and law enforcement to end this crime.  You have to have examples of all of her extortion and blackmail to stop her from hurting everyone.  The more examples of her evil, the more good I can do.

What I have done is use this most ungodly system of torture to document and record all of the horrible things that Laurie has said and done to me over the years.  I used her system, her voice, her words, her deeds, her orders against her.  I have allowed her to use her own family in a way that will illustrate that she has no love for anyone in this entire universe and will stop at absolutely nothing to hurt anyone and everyone that gets in her way.  You see, drugs and sociopathy are self destructive.  When combined with a system that allows me to manipulate her constant observation of my thinking, clearly superior thinking by the way, I have an advantage over Laurie and the people that she demands follow her every single order.  Laurie believes that only she can stop me.  She believes that she is the only person in this world that can out think me.  That is her biggest flaw.  While I have a huge team, she focuses on me.  I don't need to order anyone to do what is necessary.  All I need to do is keep her busy on absolutely nothing.  Meanwhile her system is failing.  So she can keep talking in circles about things she's always wanted to say and I'll just ignore her and embarrass her until the time comes to reveal the next level of betrayal that I've set up for her.  She's clumsy, tired and she has no plan as to stop anyone but me.  I'm not nearly as important as she thinks I am...or am I?