Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, September 18, 2016

Junior Is Pretending To Be Jeffrey Again, But It Really Isn't Much Different Than The Real Jeffrey, Both Are Immature


If you have been hearing from Jeffrey that he's been "doing better" with me, you can call him today and tell him he's lying again!  What he's been doing is allowing Laurie's brother and friend, Christian, to lie to me and enjoy the benefits of making him look good so I will be in a better mood.  This is just more bullshit talking and Jeffrey strutting to the beat.  Here's the real story.

I was offered safety by two really terrific people.  I could stay somewhere really far from Laurie with the opportunity to be safe, with Christopher, surrounded by my friends and financially I could make things work.  The problem came when Jeffrey decided that he wanted to stick his great big nose into it, again.  The offer was not made to Jeffrey.  He wasn't involved at all.  To this day he hasn't offered me any assistance at all with this case.  My family hasn't been informed by the police or by anyone because of his negligence.  We remain in constant 24 hour a day danger of being killed...by Laurie and her brother whom have recently tried more tactics to have our security system compromised at our home.  Laurie's threats of "making my family disappear" are becoming more regular.  Jeffrey insists that nobody talk to me or any member of my family.

So he won't help me, he won't let you help me and he won't let someone else help me, but he wants to watch while someone whom has made good on many attempts to hurt me and my family continues to conspire as recently as five minutes ago.  Additionally, when the offer for safety, to work closely with my team, away from Laurie and her brother was made to me and Christopher was made, Jeffrey intervened until he blew the entire deal for our side.  Now the offer is no longer good for Christopher or myself.  We can't go there.  So he's literally ruined it AGAIN for us. Trying to be someone that he isn't...he's taken away our chance to be together and safe.  Once again, he isn't willing to help or get out of the way, only hinder our investigation and relationship.  If he told you otherwise, he's lying to you.

What you are seeing in this entire investigation is a man that acts like a child.  He does as he pleases at the expense of my family's safety and out of the concern for nobody but himself.  In the past few months my family has been in the same room as the killer and Jeffrey has sat and watched that happen with a police officer or two watching.  He wouldn't let his kid be in that room or any of the team members that live with him, but me or my family, that was perfectly fine, why is that?  He draws some kind of distinction between those whom he has "chosen" and those whom he has "not chosen"...and that is a really hard thing for me to have to handle when there have been offers from kind people to help me to safety.  Jeffrey has denied me safety from a killer.  Again.

This man, despite all of the evidence that he, himself, has tested and proven shows that the person that he suspects is the person that is the criminal living less than a mile from me...he still hangs my family out as a piece of bait that he isn't willing to warn.  He is so selfish and destructive that he isn't even willing to warn the people that have suffered for thirty years.  Instead, he'd rather get through "award season".

Now he wants Christopher to accept more lies about his intent.  Another Christmas.  Another Thanksgiving.  Another summer.  Another decade.  While the perfect team that I assembled, makes him millions of dollars in the film industry that he shares with nobody but his wife.  Selfish.  Self centered.  Mean and worthless to anyone that this crime has happened to.  I can't imagine finding a more willing workforce than victims of this crime that can't work anywhere else but for him.  If they try, Laurie will have them fired, but if they stay with him, he knows their secret and will keep them employed.  What a fucking farce.

In the meantime, Christopher continues to live with this lying ogre even though he destroyed our chances for happiness.  That's also selfish.   Junior is now pretending to be Jeffrey which is like the times when he pretended to be Peter DiMartino, so refreshingly idiotic.  Christian is an asshole, reminding me of his own father's stubbornness and inability to do any good for anyone.  It's all just the same old Palm Springs game.  Nobody helps anyone but themselves.