Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, September 20, 2016

"I Want Him To Be Scared Of Me," Laurie To Me Tonight. Threatening To Rob My Parent's Home Again!!!


Laurie is such a monster!  She's threatening me again.  Because she constantly watches what I am doing she knows that much of my stuff is stored securely at my parent's home.  She thinks she is going to steal one of my father's guns then use it to kill me and my family members.  She told me that she is going to have her brother break into my father's car and steal his tools and sell them.  I just thought I would put that on the blog just in case he follows through with it.

I am tired of her stealing from my family.