Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, September 18, 2016

For Those Of Us That Remember What This Is Like...This Is Funny!


Honey, I live temporary disability check to temporary disability check.  Paychecks living with Laurie around and Jeffrey "helping me" are a thing of the past guuuuurl! In fact, if Jeffrey helps me any more, I'm going to have to apply for food stamps and indigent insurance to pay for my HIV meds and my broken skull medications...he's been such a huge help!  Before he got here I had a job, disability and insurance...now, I don't.  My life with Laurie and Jeffrey has taken what I can only describe as "the usual turn" for the worse!  LOL!

The "temporary" part of the disability check is because my previous disability is, apparently, no longer a disability.  Having HIV is no longer considered a disability even though I've been hospitalized twice from the pneumonia that caused me to miss work for weeks at a time.  Then, of course there is the skull that Laurie smashed into pieces that no hospital would verify, but you can see, because Jeffrey wouldn't let anyone talk about what she did.  So, instead of my broken skull and probable brain injuries that came from being asked to be a police informant, I don't have any insurance or SSDI any longer because a cop and some rich billionaire decided it was "better for Kevin" not to say anything about it.  Thank you PSPD and Jeffrey.

So..now I have to wait, every single month, for six months, for Social Security, to make a ruling, to see if I am still able to receive SSDI for the injuries that I have from the bludgeoning I received for becoming a police informant and from the complications of HIV infections that their "clandestine relationship with Laurie" caused 30 years ago...I was granted six months of "temporary payments"....two have already been paid...four to go Jeffrey....tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick.....