Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, September 24, 2016

Don't Bother Writing


After eight years of living in the desert that is solitary confinement, you will laugh, but I am having one of those days where I wish I could just go away to an island and live by myself for a year without anybody at all.  No phone, no boyfriend, no communication, nobody.  You think I'd go crazy right?  Not so.  I've been living with Laurie screeching the most hateful and hurtful things she can think of all day long now for eight full years....and silence would be a gift.  Anything would be better than what Jeffrey imposed upon me.  Anything.

This has been the worst ten years of this thirty years of torture by a mile.  The absolute worst.  The first twenty were spent in society.  The last ten were in complete isolation with my rapist and her three friends in Hell.  Nothing in the world could be worse than isolation knowing that my friends watched me get tortured and did nothing.  It would be a gift from God to be alone on an island without her there.  I'm so over this entire investigation of torture and experimentation of fear.

Thank you Jeffrey, it wasn't worth it at all.