Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, September 24, 2016

Another Weekend On The Treadmill


I think I have tried every single angle known to man to get some kind of reaction to this crime to jump start this investigation that was taken out of my hands.  I haven't heard two words from anyone in law enforcement or my friends in so long that I'm wondering if any of them care any longer.  It's so sad to think of the 1200 parents that are being thought of as "not worthy" of knowing of what happened to their gay sons in Palm Springs.  Don't they deserve consideration?  What about their family members?  

I know that justice is slow in a case this size, but when you have the kind of evidence that was destroyed in a case like my own rape, you can only wonder how many other victims of this horrible crime were swept under the big blue carpet of the police department to save the lives of Laurie and Brian LaTweeker.  Two lives that don't amount to anything more than thieves, liars and intentional infection hate crime killers (allegedly).  The specter of doubt should be reigning down on the two of them from their own family and the families of the 600 men and police officers that damn well know that Laurie implanted them with these devices.

The treadmill of justice continues to yield nothing for the victims in the Coachella Valley because of apathy and greed.