Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, August 15, 2016

The Reunion of the Snake: Return To Horror High!!!



Five days left until Laurie enters MY 30TH High School Reunion and she's already trying to get information about one of my closest friends.  Over the years Laurie's been listening to stories (seeing them too) about one of my friends that went to college in San Diego, California.  Laurie knows that her family has done well financially and she's planning an ambush of this friend.  I've, in the past, told this friend to watch out for Laurie and her response was, "I don't remember her at all."  So it will be interesting to hear about what Laurie has to say to this friend at the reunion as Laurie tries to snake information about her (mostly her phone number) so that she can start to scam another person that I am close to.

As I've said before, I am definitely NOT GOING to this set up of a reunion.  I might as well put a noose around my neck and throw the rope over the branch of a tree.  It's far better for me to send in a friend of mine from high school to keep an eye on her.  This way we will know whom to contact about whatever it was she was saying about me and my family or others that she has targeted.  This, to me, is the smartest way of handling Laurie's rage.

Remember gang, most of the people that I went to high school with don't know what a horrible experience it was for me.  I appeared to have the whole thing wired (ala Zack Morris from "Saved By The Bell"), but the truth is that I was being stalked even then by this reunion crasher whom has no business attending a party for a school she says she never went to when bragging about her "famously wealthy" life.  I don't know what Laurie thinks, but I am certain of one thing, she definitely thinks she has an advantage over my friends from high school, especially the ones that work in Hollywood.  There are several of them.  All she needs is a phone number and an email and she'll be off to the races again trying to hurt one of my best friends.

High school, to me, was Horror High.  Every day was spent wondering if one of her friends was going to try to get into a fight with me for nothing...and I learned to deal with it the only way I could...I had BIGGER, STRONGER and SMARTER FRIENDS!  You see when you are an athlete, student body this or that, team captain and scholar, you can't really get into a fight-a-day like her friends could.  My best friend's father was the principal and my dad a beloved teacher...fighting every day wouldn't have worked.  I simply picked my spots and knew what was safe for me.  Believe me, standing up in front of an auditorium full of high school students isn't all that comfortable when you know one of them is trying to kill you.  I did it anyway.

I could always feel the glare of one hateful little monster through all of the other kids that liked me and I'd known most of my life.  You just feel it.  I can't believe that after all this time, I'm still trying to vary up my day enough so that Laurie can't plan an ambush.  I'm freaking 48 years old and I'm still avoiding a bully with a death wish for me.  There won't be a Return to Horror High for me, and I don't want to be there anyway.