Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Organized Stalking Vs. Electronic Harassment: Two Sides of a Coin Called "Cause Stalking"


Cause stalking?

I can hear all of you now, "What is 'cause stalking', I thought this was all called electronic harassment?"  I need to explain myself further so that all of you can understand.  If what I, and many others in our area have experienced is a coin, like this penny, then one side of the coin is Electronic Harassment and the other is Organized Stalking.  Two different things that rely on each other but are separated by their proximity to the victim.  In this example, the coin, is called "cause stalking" and the head and tail are EH and OS.

So how in the heck do the two relate to each other?  That is a really good question and I have to admit, as you will read from my diaries, that I didn't put the two together for about twenty years.  The fact is that I didn't know there was an electronic aspect to this crime because for the first twenty years all I really saw were people following me, everywhere.  Most people that are targeted individuals make the mistake of thinking that someone has installed microphones or cameras inside of their homes and vehicles when they aren't around.  The truth, as I know it, is that the target himself, is the microphone and the camera, they just don't have any idea that they are transmitting from their own bodies.  While individuals have been known to enter homes while the target is not there, most of what the cause stalkers know is from radio transmissions from the target's own body.

Some people think that a satellite can be used to beam information to anyone on this planet, that's not true.  In order for a target to become a "cause stalking victim" with two sides of the coin, someone, has to put an RFID chip near their temple or jaw that sends and receives radio/microwave signals, just like a cell phone.  While it is possible for someone to sit with a satellite dish type of transmitter and do this, it isn't practical for cause stalking.  The subject moves too much and the beam of microwaves isn't able to follow along.  With an RFID chip, hooked up with a cellphone number, there is no need for a dish, all you need is to call the chip and have it run through a web server that translates EEG's.  The criminals then log into the website, look for the cell phone number and they can read what a target is thinking, wherever they are in the world.  RFID chips look just like the chips used for pets.  Now they are capable of carrying a cell phone number and transmitting EEG's to be deciphered.  It's mind reading that is done remotely.

This chart shows you the half of the Cause Stalking crime that involves Electronic Harassment.  This can all be done from a remote location and is what I deal with NOW, for the first twenty years I dealt with Organized Stalkers.

Date rape drugs seem to be the main way that these criminals instigate this crime, that has BOTH sides of the crime.  In order for the criminals conducting Electronic Harassment to know what a target is doing, thinking or saying, there MUST BE an RFID chip placed inside their temple.  If chips are placed in other places in the body (groin, fingers, legs or chest) the operators can use microwaves to cause the muscles to seize up or contract which can be very painful and distracting to the target.

Since I deal with the crime in our area, let me explain the theory that we are working with currently.  There once were two operators of this Electronic Harassment side of the coin in our area.  One, Laurie, was a girl that I knew from high school that hated gays, seemed to other girls to be homosexual and abused me since I was 11 years old.  We weren't friends, she abused me. A bully whom had many problems in high school. The other was her brother, Brian, whom I never knew existed, but apparently did and sold drugs in our area while I was in school.  How the pair got this technology and learned about the website, isn't clear to me, but is known to other operators in our area.  San Antonio, Texas seems to be the area where this technology entered into the public and I was told that Laurie and Brian were from that state.

Whether Laurie and Brian used this technology in 29 Palms, is sketchy, but I do know that the guy she sent to beat me up in high school, after Laurie graduated, got yelled at every time he came home from school.  The only way Laurie could possibly know if he did what she wanted him to do would be with this system.  I don't know if and when Laurie tested positive for HIV, allegedly, but this guy may have contracted that too.  I don't know.

At some point Laurie and Brian both moved to Palm Springs, California.  Took this technology, RFID chips, some kind of tranquilizer and Verizon operations discs with them.  Armed with all the things they needed, they were able to locate gay men and women, follow them around, until one of them was able to isolate, drug and microchip them.  This is called, "the hookup".

By summer of 1987, it is alleged that Laurie contracted the HIV virus and vowed to infect as many people as she could so that, "They could know what she was going through."  This infection would be one of the first 200 women to be infected with HIV virus in America.  Laurie, always promiscuous, never seems to surprise anyone that knows her.  I know that I was infected during this summer...and I was infected by a woman that I've never had sex with, known or used a needle with.  A blue widow.  At that time, I was also implanted with the RFID chip.  Double whammy, positive for HIV and positive for Electronic Harassment.  The only problem for the pair was that I didn't live in Palm Springs, I lived in the Riverside area.  With Electronic Harassment, the pair could read what I was thinking and hear what I was saying, so they employed the second tier of cause stalking; organized stalking.

This is how electronic harassment meets up with organized stalking.  Laurie and Brian make up some kind of story about me.  I've heard that it was that I infected her brother with HIV, which can't be true because I've never even met him.  I've also never done anything to Laurie, at all.  We've never even spoken in a conversation...she's called me a "flaming faggot" and I've said, "What the fuck is your problem", but that is all?  Like a group of vigilantes, these organized stalkers are paid some money to find other people to follow a target around and do the following:

The organized stalkers are numerous when they have a target.  There are anywhere from 20 to 200 at any one time.  Some people call it "street theatre" because none of the people following the target are near him because they are coincidentally there.  They are there pretending to be ordinary citizens, but there is much more going on than that.  When the target isn't watching, they are snapping pictures, scowling, pressing up on the target in a really rude manner.  Other organized stalkers may be entering the target's home, harassing the targets employer/friends.  It is a smear campaign against the target...to make neighbors, co-workers, dates, family, friends and anyone that knows the targeted, think that he isn't a good person.

This is the other half of cause stalking.  In this case, the cause, for Laurie, was to ruin my life by making me look like a drug addicted loser that spreads HIV intentionally.  Does anyone see that "transference" that came from Laurie and Brian?  Allegedly, they commit this crime of chipping and infecting then they blame their targets for what they have done to the organized stalkers so that the "in person" stalkers treat the target like a leper.  They are aggressive.  They are negative.  They are on the freeway and will cause an accident.  They talk to your landlord.  They will get you thrown out of a job or a home.  It is all about destroying the target's life.  Some of it is mental and other parts of it are an invasion of privacy.  They will sit out on the street day and night thinking that they are keeping an eye on the "neighborhood" sex offender, but they are doing it for two of the worst criminals of all, Laurie and Brian.  I worked for a federal judge and worked out every single day and these people still believed the worst about me.  They range from housewives to business men...and all of them are obvious.  Sometimes they are told to wear the same color to identify themselves.  Their cars all share the same license plate frames...it's just nuts.

I know for a fact that the PSPD has heard about people following ordinary citizens in Palm Springs that had "Crystal Chevrolet" license plate frames.   Lots of complaints.  Their intent is to scare and intimidate the target, but the truth is that they aren't really informed about whom this person truly is.  It is usually someone Laurie has a grudge against or that turned her down for sex.  Not a sex offender or child molester, just an average gay man that Laurie or Brian hates.

Once Laurie and Brian had lied to and destroyed my friendships with almost everyone that I knew in San Diego, I moved back to Palm Springs, when I started "hearing voices" for the first time.  After some time, I realized that the conversations were "thought driven" then I had the epiphany that the organized stalkers must have known where I was going and what I was doing because someone was reading my thoughts.  This is where electronic harassment and organized stalking combine.  The operators for the electronic harassment drive the organized stalkers....and whatever the operators tell them, they believe and follow you.  The invasion of privacy is tremendous.  The responsibility for the crime then is two fold.  There are the operators that are following the target for a "cause" and the organized stalkers that are making his life unlivable.

I hope this makes sense to all of you out there that need to understand that "cause stalking" is so invasive because it is on the inside of the target and on the outside of the target in person.  It is as invasive as a crime could be.  The operators can literally have these stalkers hurt you physically and they are no where near the crime.  It is, however, like a solicitation for murder over the phone, the solicitor is guilty of a crime.