Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Is There Trouble In Paradise? Has Brian Finally Decided To Dump His Sister?


Has Laurie finally pushed her brother Brian too far?  Is Brian tired of living with his sister "like an old married couple"?  Have enough people stood up to his little baby sister that he now knows how hopeless it is to even consider helping her?  Is Laurie's need for death starting to look too much like they are a partnership in murder?  Has Brian finally seen how his baby sister is setting him up for everything?

Sounds to me like there is trouble in paradise!

Laurie has spent many years trying to cultivate a non-existent relationship between herself and her brother.  He is several years older than Laurie and I'd never heard of any family member of hers while I was growing up.  I didn't know that the neighbor across the street was her aunt.  I'd lived in the same house from birth until about 15 or 16 years old, then my whole family moved into a really great house that my father custom built for us.  (He's a contractor that built custom homes in the summer and taught physical education during the school year; sometimes both).  I'd never met any member of her family knowing that they were related.  I wouldn't have cared and none of them ever mention her either.  I think they aren't very proud of Laurie, but I could be wrong.

The theory is that Laurie's brother was kind of a person that was mostly a loner and when Laurie would spout off at home she would run away to her brother's house where she could get high and drunk.  He sort of "protected her", but now I'm thinking it might have just been a way for her to manipulate him.  She knew he did drugs and if he wanted his parents to stay out of it, she would be able to come over and do whatever she wanted.  Later, she would sell drugs to the kids in high school, allegedly, and try to get them to hurt me and other people.  Kind of what she ended up like in Palm Springs, California.  Laurie's brother is kind of slow, but he's not stupid.  Laurie is both stupid and slow, but she's highly aggressive.  She doesn't "need a man", but without one she's too small and inefficient to do herself any good.  Most men that she knows are approached to try to hurt someone else for drugs.  This is what she learned how to do while she was in junior high school then in high school...and for the last thirty years.  Once Laurie has "dirt" on you, like she does on her brother, she blackmails him into deeper and deeper situations where she either gets what she wants or tattles on him.  It's a cycle that I will deal with prosecutors on later.  I don't know how bad Brian would have been without Laurie, probably not a good person, but I don't think he'd have been nearly as dumb as Laurie's been or as obvious.