Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hey Laurie, Everyone Knows My Carrot Is Much Bigger Than Yours!!!


You can dye your hair brown again and lighten the ends to look blonde.  You can cover your arms with a see through jacket and put on your first mini-skirt.  You can call the press and do all the body make up you need.  You can even score a pair of stolen Victoria Secret panties and actually wear some for the first time, but honey, once you pull that carrot out of the ground, mine is still a million times bigger and better than yours.  That's why they call it make up, Laurie, because it helps you "make up" a story that isn't true.

While Laurie tries to plot some kind of nonsensical revenge with people that have nothing to do with this crime to create a Jodi Arias-like pre-indictment LOOK, I'm heading to the gym to fortify my foundation, studying different aspect of this crime for the legal team to explore, creating more opportunities for police and law enforcement to solve this crime and I'm learning more about myself in the process.  Quite simply, my carrot is huge and Laurie's is little, insignificant and unsatisfying, just like her brother's.

The thing about people like Laurie is that they are controlled by their jealousy and ruled by their emotions.  I've learned to continue to experience my emotions, but control my actions until I have what I need.  It's like Laurie stole my soil, water and sunshine, so I started putting them back to grow a better product without all that smoke and mirror routine.  I don't need the support of people from high school and it is safer for them that I don't.

I water my carrot, feed it, give it the best soil to grow in, pray for it and give it just the right amount of water and then I protect it all day and night from Laurie and Brian.  So what may appear to have a small stalk, under the ground, is bearing the biggest fruit.  Laurie is all surface...even shallow can be measured, not Laurie's kind of shallow; it's simply painted on the surface.  People may think I am a bit paranoid, protective, cautious, relentless or a loner, but what would you do if you had a stalker that could read your mind?  Wouldn't you prepare for the worst if that is all you've known?  I'm not dumb enough to expect help if I am not willing to give it.  I'm not the kind of person that isn't prepared to protect my family after what has happened to me and what I KNOW is the truth, what kind of person would I be?

Listen to your heart, but use your head.

I would suggest to everyone that "thought" is another sense besides the five that we already know of.  Mostly people say that they have a "sixth sense", but the reality is that all of the senses are present at birth including "thought".  This is a crime that takes away one of your senses.  Unlike "sight" or "hearing" when someone takes away your "thought" sense, you are impaired from making the conclusions that a "normal" human being has.  Your "experience" isn't allowed to control your actions organically.  You are "misinformed" or "prepared" instead of coming across circumstances naturally.  It is one of the hardest concepts to get across and hits at the heart of the problem.  You can't keep from having this inorganic device receive the information and your brain automatically processes it.  Your "thought" is impaired.  It keeps a human being from being who they are...it takes away your humanity.

Realizing that this can happen is paramount to understanding how to stop this from happening.  Take away the chip from your head or take away the computer from the transmission.  How to do that, is up to law enforcement?