Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, August 19, 2016

Here's Something To Be Happy About!!! My Dad Is Getting A Pacemaker Installed Because He Has Heart Disease...Isn't That Cool?


I'm thinking Christopher's mom should take him to get one too, since it would appear that his heart doesn't beat either!  

Today is such a terrific day!  I found out that my father is going to undergo heart surgery!  The last time he went into the hospital for a surgery, he didn't come out for three weeks, not that Bryan Anderson visited him.  You know what I think is so incredibly cool about having a boyfriend that lives near the hospital?  When something like this happens, he's never there!  Isn't that funny?  Instead of doing what a boyfriend should do, he'd rather listen to a bald midget telling him what to do.

I can't believe the luck I have!!!!  So fortunate....

This would be the second or third time that I really need Christopher to be with me (he is a priest after all) and someone else is ORDERING HIM NOT TO. I'm not really certain whom I should be more upset with?  Christopher or his handler?  I don't think it is very selfish of me to think that Christopher should want to be there, is it?  Is there anyone out there that thinks it is way past the line for someone to keep him from visiting with my father and family?  I think it is horrible.  We all know who it is and if his father was in this position the entire world would stop spinning!

When I look back on this situation, I won't forget how hard this man and his wife made it on me and my family.  It IS unforgivable.

The other people that are responsible for this horrible situation continuing is the Palm Springs Police Department and Bryan Anderson.  There is no excuse for what they are putting me through with this investigation.  What Bryan has already put my family through over the past thirty years with this technology is unforgivable too.  He's personally done so much damage that it's unbearable.  His family enjoys the safety of his law enforcement connection while mine suffers because of it.  How could you possibly let that "thing" near my family again two weeks ago?  How filthy you have become.

I did YOUR JOB FOR YOU, got no respect from anyone in your department, was vilified on the television news, got fucked over on my rape case and Bryan Anderson continues to let his ex girlfriend run his department from a home far away.