Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Great Suggestion: Thanks For The Advice!

It has come to my attention that not attending my high school reunion is another opportunity for Laurie to say that I'm "using drugs" or "am fat and out of shape" or "some kind of loser" so a reader suggested that I post pictures of my 35 pound weight loss since March at the gym that opened in town.  Remember folks, I'm 48 years old so this is a gay man's worst nightmare...lol, so I am still willing to do it for the sake of documentation.  I think I look pretty good for my age:

First, shirt on:

Drum roll please!  Ok shirt off.   Now I'm working on the abs, but you can see that I'm not in the worst shape ever either!  Be kind!

200 lbs, down from 230 or so...not too bad.  Thanks to Nick Jonas and friends!!!

So these pictures were taken today at 5:30 pm on 8/17/16 and there is no photoshopping, no editing, just cropping out the the dishes on the sink.  So there you have it Laurie...let's see your shirtless unedited photo.