Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Boys Will Be Boys, Girls Will Be Girls and Laurie Will Be One Or The Other Or Both (At The Same Time)


Which one will show up to my reunion...?  Will it be the Laurie that would rather have an androgynous name like Billy, so that she could stuff a sock down there and have a pair?  Or will it be Laurie from the block, you know that girl that nobody remembers but knows what they wrote in my yearbook so she's conjured up an entire relationship?  No matter which version is plotting and planning some kind of nonsense revenge against me, I always look forward to the stories that come afterwards.  "You know he's unemployed, it's probably drugs again," Laurie will gossip, then act like nobody should tell me she said that.

I am gainfully engaged in this situation with my boyfriend...and I do have some reserves heading to that reunion too.  These individuals are known to Laurie already and they, too, know what a creepy chick Laurie is.  One false story, could be replaced by two true stories...one about me, one about her.  I know that Laurie wouldn't want some of those pictures to be seen either...like the one where she's wearing her own, "I'm a lesbian" T-shirt.  Or the one where she's face down in some woman's...company.

I just wanted to let Laurie know that today's conversation with a 48  year friend that I haven't spoken to in 30 years was just a small taste of what it is going to be like with all of the people she's planning to approach with Julie at this reunion.  I don't even know why she would go?  She isn't even in our class...on every level.

Whatever she is going to pretend this time, I'm sure that there won't be anybody less impressed than myself.