Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, August 21, 2016

A Walking Contradiction: Why Eliminating Laurie, Ended Up Including Her (Investigation-wise)

This many "yes'", don't exactly spell a "NO"...it's just what she wants you to think!  So, at the worst, it's a HUGE "maybe".

It just depends on whom she is talking to...whether or not Laurie is Lisa.  To me, that makes her Lisa, to her that makes her not Lisa.  The key to finding out the truth is consistency of the story being told, matching up with the facts as they are found.  There may be two sides to every story, but there is only ONE factual truth.  My story has never changed.  Here is one example.  I never knew anything about Laurie's life since high school and very little about it during that time.  Now Laurie knows this and the advantage I have because of it, so she uses it for herself when she files a restraining order or talks to people that do not have anything to do with this crime.  Unfortunately, some of those people have been hearing from her since college about my life, they just don't know what she said in that restraining order or she pretended to be someone else.  You see, two sides of the story, but there is only one truth.

Here's another example.  

I had never mentioned Laurie's name until I started this investigation with the police.  In fact, the only time I ever thought about her was when someone else brought her name up to me.  You won't see one single person that I know tell you that I've ever mentioned her to anyone.  Even IN high school, I didn't talk about her...I saw no need.  On the other hand, Laurie's fascination with me and my family is very well known to many people from high school and in Palm Springs.  I've been told that police officers at the Palm Springs Police Department were under the impression that I once "worked for Laurie" using this communication system and that we had some kind of "falling out".  First of all, if that were true, then I WOULD ABSOLUTELY KNOW IT WAS HER, WOULDN'T I?  Second, you can read, from my diaries, that I didn't know whom was behind this torture and stalking, but I do know it had to have been going on for a very long time.  My questions, as an informant, show that I don't know where she is, what she is doing or anything about her.  Her knowledge about me, is evident from that restraining order itself.  It's served at my sister's former home and my parents...it mentions my police contact and uses my best friend's affidavit.  My best friend has never heard me mention her name in our entire lives...until he brought her up to me.

The information that Laurie provided to the police about me, was provided DIRECTLY TO MY POLICE CONTACT.  If she is saying that she doesn't know "anything about me since high school" then HE IS THE PERFECT CONTRADICTION FOR THAT CLAIM.  I do know that he gave her a ride home during the period just after my brother in law's death...I do know that he's mentioned her two times to me since high school.  I do know that when he mentioned her the second time, it was at his home, with my parent's present, using a story that I've told from my own life, many times, that can be confirmed.  During that time, I was asked if I would do informant work for the PSPD.  If Laurie is Lisa, this would give her a direct route to knowing what I was considering in the weeks just before I was beaten at Steven Frey's home.  That's called "motive". If she lived a block away from Steven's home, that's called "opportunity"; specifically if there is any proof of her having Steven's property or having keys that would open the doors at that property.  If there is any proof of Laurie taking pictures of me during that rape, a knock out tranquilizer or any of my possessions stolen from that rape...it would show you "means"...did she possess the ability to drug and assault me?  You see, these are the types of things that the PSPD did not investigate...at all.  Factually, someone broke my skull and made me bleed...someone.

My information says that both Jonathan Mendenhall and Anthony Dabiere were contacted by Lisa whom summonsed them to a residence in Sedona, Arizona.  There is pictorial proof that Laurie WAS THERE, six hours from here, during the exact same period that we vacationed there.  After her "workplace violence" restraining order was issued.  Is that a coincidence?

In college, my car license plate was stolen, right off of my car, registration sticker and date on it.   I reported it stolen to the DMV.  My information is that Laurie and her brother were in possession of the license plate: CA PLATE "KEV BOND".  I've also been told that the pair had my fraternity pledge book, "The Purple Pilgrim" in their possession, which I haven't seen since 1987...given to me by my big brother, Hayen Lockhart.

The contradictions keep coming...

I am not a violent person, but Laurie has a history of violence.  In high school, she aggressively pursued girls that I was friendly with until they complained about her to the school administration.  She once went to a party and confronted me there.  She went to another party and pushed a friend of hers in front of a moving vehicle.  I've been told that she thought that I was driving that car, I wasn't.

The "rumor" that she was a lesbian didn't come from me, it came from the girls that I was told she leered at and touched in high school. It came from the boyfriends of those girls that Laurie befriended and inquired about their girlfriends constantly.  I don't care that she is or is not a lesbian...I'm gay, but what I do know is that she is a confrontational homophobic person.  She's pushed and verbally assaulted me on several occasions...in front of other people.  Yet another contradiction.

She's told people that she was "married to" Bryan Anderson, my police contact and friend.  I know she wasn't married to him.  He's been married one time, to one person and has children with her.  Laurie's told people that she has children with him.  She's sworn in a court document to have "dated him for four years".  The "married to" comment came from another police officer...not some random person.

I will state this now and will never change my story.  I was drugged, infected, implanted then stalked from 1987...there is only one person that has ever shown an absolute hatred of myself.  She's the one that can't be eliminated and keeps showing up places where she shouldn't be.  I know nothing about her life except that she talks about me and my family...and not in a good way.  I never "worked for her" and never consented to any kind of technology stuck inside my body along with the HIV virus.  What she knows about me she knows because of this technology and surveillance...plain and simple.  This gives her the ability to read my thoughts and put just enough truth into a lie to make it believable.

When I came back to this town we grew up in, I found out that most people had heard that I was gay, HIV infected and a hopeless drug addict.  I worked for the Justice Department of the United States.  I worked way more than 40 hours a week and was in fanatically good shape.  The "hopeless" part of my drug addiction was way over exaggerated...but that came from someone, to my parents and sister, then spread.  There is no doubt that I wanted help for my addiction, but that was me that sought that out.  I've heard that Laurie was behind that rumor saying that she knows about my life because her brother, whom I don't know, has "friends that know me" and that they've talked.  That contradicts what she tells the court about "not knowing anything about me since high school"...it contradicts what she's told my sister.  It contradicts what she told the police and my friends.

Rae Fernandez now knows what I've known since 2003 when I lost my career to Laurie and her brother.  She's a liar.  She'll use you then discard you and you end up losing your career.  When you tell the truth about her, she gets furious.  She'll do anything to make you look bad and will use your name when she looks guilty.  I know Rae, I tried to warn you...now you are just as much a victim of Laurie as I am, and you know whom she is too!

In the end, the truth will show that I'm not the only person that knows about these contradictions.  I've found a way to talk about them.  I found a place to comment on them.  In the end there is only one person that ever challenged my right to say these things on this site.  Guess what?  She still can't be eliminated, because it was Laurie.