Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 1, 2015

My Hero and Partner in Equal Rights in Palm Springs: Kurt Barrie Passed Away...Rest in Peace Buddy, You Inspired Me and So Many Others

"...let the gay youth of America mourn...
include him in our prayers....
let his image linger on....
repeat it everywhere..."
-"River" by Natalie Merchant

I first met Kurt long after he'd become a political force in San Francisco and Palm Springs while he worked on his website "WeStopBadCops.com".  He and I became quick friends and I admired his drive to become a better man.  Also a victim of electronic harassment and likely a victim of the Blue or Green Widow virus, Kurt will always remind me of fighting the good fight with a terrific sense of humor.  He was a really beautiful man and a really terrific friend.  He would want us to fight for his memory and to free all of us from the enslavement of electronic harassment.  Somewhere out there...Kurt is smiling on each and every one of us.  

Kurt's memorial service is in San Francisco on March 4, 2015.  I sincerely wish I was able to attend and hope that this post will memorialize how much I really liked him.  My prayers for his family...and love for his soul. He was also a very close friend of Jonathan Mendenhall as well.

Be glad, Kurt is free from Laurie now too!!!

Rest in Peace and Joy, you changed our world for the better.
Kurt Barrie  1966-2014
Kurt Barrie with Palm Springs Mayor, Ron Oden
Thanks to Brown Miller for the information and invitation to his memorial.
My team is looking into whether Laurie had something to do with taking down the westopbadcops.com website as well as the FreeNick.net website.