Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hey All You New Yorkers...Come Visit Christopher Soon

Click for larger

I've been trying to entice Christopher's mom and sister to come out for a visit for a very long time.  I thought I would show them a picture of what it is like at my favorite resort here in Desert Hot Springs.  This is where I use to work before Laurie got me fired by calling the front desk manager and lying about me.  Actually, I was asked to be the Assistant to the Manager, Patrick Sturgeon just the day before that happened.

I should have talked to Patrick, but the front desk manager wouldn't let me on the site...go figure.

Anyways, this is Two Bunch Palms Mrs. Monti...would love to set you up here for a few days of thawing out and relaxation...spa treatments and restaurant are first class all the way.  The employees are the best in the area and the Hotel/Spa Manager is a terrific guy that I like a whole lot!!!