Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Every Story Has An Origin: Today I Will Explain Mine...


We all start off as a blank page.  What we write on it from the beginning is the origin.  Today I am attempting to put together a series of posts that will explain this blog and how it came about.  It isn't easy to understand electronic harassment when I am so specific about events of today, so let me take you back to 1981 when this story begins to shape.  I assure you, I've been over this many times over the years, but I want to give you all the opportunity to understand that what happens as a child can chart a course for a lifetime.  What other people's actions and obsessions can become and how to avoid them for your own children.

Today is Part 1 in "My Story", there are hundreds of others.  I call this the Pre-Electronic Harassment years. Part 2 will discuss, HIV infection and the implantation of a secret device that would allow "Lisa" to continue to haunt and stalk me for the next three decades.