Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Told Lisa I Would Put This On Here To Calm Her Down...Before You Read About Leah, Lisa and the FBI Fax..Relax Lisa It's Just "Frottage", Not "Cunninlingus and Fellatio" Like You Taught Us To Say Properly....

"...but Lisa, shouldn't we call the FBI to have them get rid of that fax Kevin sent," Leah Fauntleroy
"In a second, I'm just about to dooooooooo (pron. "deeeeeeew") something," Lisa LaBitch

"Gosh, they don't feel like they are fifteen years old, used and stolen, doooooo (pron. deeeeeew) they Leah," Lisa LaBitch?
"Lisa, I really think that they hurt too much for you to be doing this...besides, aren't you afraid that Barbara will see them," Leah Fauntleroy..."Oh and I know you are just waiting to bite them....please don't!!"