Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, November 8, 2012

What NOT to Expect From the KMIR6 Story

I am greatly anticipating the KMIR 6 News story on Electronic Harassment in the Coachella Valley on 
November 12, 2012 at 11pm
but there are some things that you should not expect to see...
Don't expect to see my individual story detailed like you will on this blog...the reason being that all of us have our own horrible experiences with this crime, mine may be worse than most because Lisa and Brian know me and my family (sort of)...

Don't expect it to be an indictment of the police department...(yet)...that's coming later...

Don't expect individual cops to be named or Lisa's true identity to be aired.

...but do expect a brief overview of some of the victim's torture and the safe house for victims that is now available out of the PS area in the Johnson Valley.

My individual story is the subject of future litigation...the book and the movie project...and what I've endured trying to save Christopher's life as well as my friends from Lisa and her horrific Dahmer-like brother!!!